CLEVELAND (WJW) — Residents in Northeast Ohio woke up to a white Christmas, with more snow expected.
The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for the following counties: Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, and Lake until 7 a.m. on Saturday.
ODOT is working to treat the roads and some cities now have parking bans in place. Keep an eye on our live blog as we provide updates from officials.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- House leadership votes show shifts for Democrats, Republicans
- Nationwide outage affecting 988 suicide and crisis hotline
- Senate votes to avert costly rail strike
- Cotton blocking quick passage of bill compensating 9/11 victims
- Senate rejects proposal to give rail workers seven days of paid sick leave