During that time, agents with the Ohio Investigative Unit have issued multiple citations to Highland Tavern in Akron.
A hearing on three violations was held September 8 before the state’s Liquor Control Commission.
According to court documents, the business is accused of serving and allowing the consumption of alcohol past 10 p.m.
There’s also a citation for improper conduct.
OIU agents had said that patrons were not wearing masks.
According to OIU, the bar was also cited on September 4.
The latter case has not been heard at this time.
The state Liquor Control Commission revoked Highland Tavern’s liquor license.
That’s effective at close of business October 2.
The court records do not indicate when the business can have the license reinstated.
READ MORE HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM, BELOW:
- Battle of Ohio: Browns hold off Bengals, give Stefanski first win as coach
- No tailgating, no crowds: Browns home opener totally different experience for fans this year
- U.S. Marshals arrest 262 suspects, find 5 missing children in Oklahoma operation
- Cooler temps continue Friday, will stick around for the last weekend of summer
- Akron police investigating after two people hurt during shooting at high school football game