During that time, agents with the Ohio Investigative Unit have issued multiple citations to Highland Tavern in Akron.
A hearing on three violations was held September 8 before the state’s Liquor Control Commission.
According to court documents, the business is accused of serving and allowing the consumption of alcohol past 10 p.m.
There’s also a citation for improper conduct.
OIU agents had said that patrons were not wearing masks.
According to OIU, the bar was also cited on September 4.
The latter case has not been heard at this time.
The state Liquor Control Commission revoked Highland Tavern’s liquor license.
That’s effective at close of business October 2.
The court records do not indicate when the business can have the license reinstated.
READ MORE HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM, BELOW:
- ‘A new kind of respect’: Historic season ends; a new Cleveland Browns era begins
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will departure note tradition end with Trump?
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Biden outlines ‘Day One’ agenda of executive actions
- Ohio residents 80 and older eligible for COVID-19 vaccine this week