The recall affects the Lean Cuisine Baked Chicken meal — which includes white meat chicken with stuffing, red skin mashed potatoes, and gravy — with a Best Before date of October 2021 and lot code 0246595911.
The company discovered the problem on Friday after getting several complaints from consumers about find hard, white plastic in the food.
The company thinks the plastic came from a conveyor belt that broke during production.
No one has been hurt or gotten sick.
The frozen meal was shipped to stores across the country.
If you bought this product, you should throw it away or return it to the store.
If you have questions or concerns, you can contact Nestlé by calling 800-993-8625.
Read the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Local mom gifted life-changing hearing aids
- Can my employer ask if I have received the COVID-19 vaccine? What you need to know
- Local officer sues Ohio State Highway Patrol for civil rights violations following arrest
- Weekend forecast: Sunshine and warm temps
- 14-year-old Ohio boy charged with reckless homicide in death of 11-year-old