Editor’s Note: The video above is about the capture of a fugitive college student.
WESTERVILLE, Ohio (WJW) – A man wanted for a murder at a Canton carwash in June is now in custody.
Dometrious Boles, 31, was arrested Wednesday by members of the Southern Ohio Fugitive Apprehension Team (SOFAST).
Members of the task force worked closely with Canton and Massillon Police Departments to develop leads and tracked Boles to an apartment in Westerville.
He faces charges of aggravated murder, felonious assault, and aggravated burglary.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election