PARMA HEIGHTS, Ohio (WJW) – The Cleveland Water Department is on the scene of a water main break in Parma Heights.
Pearl Road is closed from York Rd. to Ackley Rd.
The Parma Heights Police Department says a large water main break has caused significant damage to the road and there is a lot of flooding in the area because of it.
The department posted on Facebook, “According to the Cleveland Water Department there is NO BOIL ALERT. If someone did see dirty water, go to the lowest point of the home and open a faucet and let the cold water run for 15-20 minutes. This should clear any dirty water. There is a hydrant open which is flushing the water, but everyone should be safe.”
There is no estimate on when the repairs will be complete.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Tropical Storm Isaias: What to expect from the storm as it approaches the coast on Monday
- Crowds at the Florabama and Orange Beach watch waters for SpaceX Splashdown
- Exotic tick that can be fatal to livestock found in Ohio
- ‘Kidnapped’ fox with Instagram account euthanized after being kept in captivity for 2 years
- Detectives look for Dodge Ram Pickup in connection with shooting that killed baby in Akron