(WJW) — All parcel delivery drivers and mail carriers are on “the nice list” this year, at least according to Krispy Kreme.
To thank those who help Santa deliver packages, Krispy Kreme will give all mail, parcel and package delivery drivers who visit their shops on Nov. 30 a free dozen of original glazed doughnuts.
The workers are just asked to wear their employee badge or work uniform.
“All year long delivery drivers have helped keep us safe and they have to work even harder during the holidays. They are definitely all on the nice list,” said Dave Skena, Chief Marketing Officer of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, in a press release. “It’s one of the ways we’re doubling down on nice throughout the 2020 holiday season, which will include new, delicious and festive Krispy Kreme doughnuts perfect for celebrating, gifting and sharing joy.”
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- 3 men, including Ohio entrepreneur, paying to fly to space station; Here’s what it will cost them…
- Watch Live: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine gives update on coronavirus vaccine rollout
- Republicans reintroduce amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress
- Westlake police warn of recent residential burglaries, asking for public’s help
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state