(NEXSTAR) – If you’re having trouble getting your hands on a PS5, perhaps you should consider springing for the greasiest gaming console likely to hit the market: the KFConsole.
In what sounds like an April fools joke being forced into reality, Kentucky Fried Chicken has teamed up with CoolMaster on a gaming device that will also featue a built-in “chicken chamber” to keep food warm while you play.
According to a joint product announcement, the device will use the console’s natural heat and airflow systems to warm the chicken while providing a high-quality gaming experience.
“Enjoy smooth and fluid high-frame-rate gameplay at up to 240fps for ALL games, with support for 240Hz output on 4k displays,” reads the product website.
A new, very over the top ad for the KFConsole suggests they aren’t joking, just pushing forward on a new frontier of technological innovation.
Real or not, the KFConsole is getting attention, a promotional clip released Tuesday already had over 1.6 million views as of Wednesday.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Fox 8 Virtual Jukebox: Angela Perley
- Video appears to show tsunami waves arriving in New Zealand after biggest earthquakes there in modern history
- Senate set to debate $1.9T COVID-19 relief bill
- Study suggests babies of vaccinated mothers may be protected by COVID-19 through antibodies in breast milk
- Great apes get COVID-19 vaccine at San Diego Zoo