Officials say on that date they will re-evaluate the infection rates in the community.
Juror summonses will continue to be sent. Any juror scheduled to report should call the number on their summons the evening before their report date to determine the status of trial.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Can my employer ask if I have received the COVID-19 vaccine? What you need to know
- Local officer sues Ohio State Highway Patrol for civil rights violations following arrest
- Weekend forecast: Sunshine and warm temps
- 14-year-old Ohio boy charged with reckless homicide in death of 11-year-old
- Man jams thumb into alligator’s eye to save his dog after hearing ‘death cry’