Officials say on that date they will re-evaluate the infection rates in the community.
Juror summonses will continue to be sent. Any juror scheduled to report should call the number on their summons the evening before their report date to determine the status of trial.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- March for Life: Thousands gather in DC gather with renewed hope about abortion laws
- Big tech: Next target of D.C. lawmakers
- Preteens could be vaccinated without parents’ consent under California bill
- Teen petitions NFL to move day Super Bowl is played
- Murder investigation at Kalahari Resort employee housing continues as family prays for answers