John Travolta is thanking fans for their support as he continues to mourn the loss of his wife, Kelly Preston, who passed away from breast cancer over the summer.
The actor posted a video on social media on Thanksgiving where he expressed his gratitude.
“I just wanted to take this moment to thank each and every one of you for supporting me in such an incredible way this year. Happy Thanksgiving and always love.”
Preston, 57, had an extensive acting career of her own, appearing in multiple films with her husband. They had three children together.
“Kelly’s love and life will always be remembered,” Travolta said at the time of her death.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- 3 men, including Ohio entrepreneur, paying to fly to space station; Here’s what it will cost them…
- Watch Live: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine gives update on coronavirus vaccine rollout
- Republicans reintroduce amendment to impose term limits on members of Congress
- Westlake police warn of recent residential burglaries, asking for public’s help
- Senate confirms Antony Blinken as 71st secretary of state