MAYFIELD VILLAGE, Ohio (WJW) – The Department of Commerce says investigators determined where a fire at a Mayfield Village dealership started.
The fire broke out around 2:30 a.m. November 30 at Deacon’s Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership on Som Center Road.
The fire destroyed a dozen jeeps at the lot.
Mayfield Village firefighters quickly responded to the dealership and put out the blaze.
The Ohio Department of Commerce reports the fire started in the engine compartment of a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara.
Investigators say there is nothing to indicate a criminal act.
No one was hurt.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Can my employer ask if I have received the COVID-19 vaccine? What you need to know
- Local officer sues Ohio State Highway Patrol for civil rights violations following arrest
- Weekend forecast: Sunshine and warm temps
- 14-year-old Ohio boy charged with reckless homicide in death of 11-year-old
- Man jams thumb into alligator’s eye to save his dog after hearing ‘death cry’