CLEVELAND– Huntington Bank is closing 70 branches, including 30 in the state of Ohio, a company spokeswoman said on Wednesday.
Twelve of those locations are in Northeast Ohio.
“Huntington regularly reviews its distribution network to ensure our mix of branches, ATMs, and online and mobile banking meets our customers’ evolving needs. In making these adjustments, branches were reviewed for customer traffic patterns, transaction trends and proximity to nearby Huntington branch locations,” Huntington Bank said in a statement on Wednesday.
“Many of these branches have an existing Huntington branch in close proximity that can support customers of the consolidating offices.”
These are 10 of the 12 locations closing. The company did not disclose the other two.
- 1330 Som Center Road, Mayfield Heights
- 260 East Main Street, Andover
- 2700 N. Ridge Road, Painesville
- 888 Lake Ave, Ashtabula
- 22595 Lake Shore Blvd, Euclid
- 25775 Lorain Road, North Olmsted
- 565 Abbe Road S., Elyria
- 10717 Lorain Ave., Cleveland
- 5252 Detroit Road, Elyria
- 6254 N. Main Street, North Kingsville