Editor’s Note: The video above is previous coverage on this story.
EUCLID, Ohio (WJW) – A grand jury has returned a multi-count indictment against two men arrested in the death of 34-year-old Shalaymiah Moore.
The mother, who was working as a fashion model, was able to run for help but later died.
Daylonta Jones, 20, and Curtis Gatheright, 21, were arrested and charged with murder in the following days.
Grand jury indictments say the suspects’ motive was robbery.
Both men are charged with aggravated murder, murder, two counts of aggravated robbery, and two counts of felony assault.
Gatheright faces additional charges of tampering with evidence and improper handling of a firearm in a motor vehicle.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Mail by mule train still a thing? It is in this US town
- Wooster high schooler who battled brain tumor beats all odds, earns diploma
- Motorcyclist seriously hurt in hit and run crash the day before his wedding
- Investigators seeking answers in 1981 mysterious death case
- Moth species not seen since 1912 found in luggage at Michigan airport