According to the Athletic, he reportedly upset teammates and club officials by going out with friends in Chicago on Saturday night. The team didn’t want to risk a possible outbreak, so he was immediately isolated.
Sources told the news outlet that he will be quarantined for 72 hours and tested daily.
Zach Plesac tossed six strong innings and the Cleveland Indians snapped a scoring drought with a six-run fourth in a 7-1 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Saturday.
The Indians battle the Sox in game 3 tonight at 7:00 p.m.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- ‘A new kind of respect’: Historic season ends; a new Cleveland Browns era begins
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will departure note tradition end with Trump?
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Biden outlines ‘Day One’ agenda of executive actions