According to the Athletic, he reportedly upset teammates and club officials by going out with friends in Chicago on Saturday night. The team didn’t want to risk a possible outbreak, so he was immediately isolated.
Sources told the news outlet that he will be quarantined for 72 hours and tested daily.
Zach Plesac tossed six strong innings and the Cleveland Indians snapped a scoring drought with a six-run fourth in a 7-1 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Saturday.
The Indians battle the Sox in game 3 tonight at 7:00 p.m.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- March for Life: Thousands gather in DC gather with renewed hope about abortion laws
- Big tech: Next target of D.C. lawmakers
- Preteens could be vaccinated without parents’ consent under California bill
- Teen petitions NFL to move day Super Bowl is played
- Murder investigation at Kalahari Resort employee housing continues as family prays for answers