CLEVELAND (WJW)– Someone used an incendiary device to break into an ATM on the city’s east side, the Cleveland Division of Police said.
It happened shortly after 4 a.m. Tuesday at the Citizens Bank on Broadway Avenue near Cable Avenue.
Police said there have been no arrests in the case. The arson unit is investigating.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Ohio man could get prison for dumping garbage on own property for years
- Watch for icy spots in the morning; Showers moving in this weekend
- Baldwin Wallace students to help with NFL Draft in Cleveland
- Tannerite explosion at gender reveal party rocks several towns
- American honey may contain traces of nuclear fallout: study