“President Trump has done more for Ohio in 47 months than Joe Biden has done in 47 years,” she reportedly said.
During the invitation-only campaign event, Trump spoke about jobs, energy independence, trade deals and law enforcement.
“My father is a fighter and he’ll never stop fighting for you,” she told the crowd.
President Trump won Ohio in 2016. The latest Baldwin Wallace University Great Lakes Poll shows Trump with a two-point lead over Democratic nominee Joe Biden.
The Trump campaign has several more Ohio events planned ahead of Election Day.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Human smuggling investigation underway after semitruck hits SUV carrying 25 people, killing 13
- Cleveland’s Own Dr. Oz saves man’s life at the airport
- ‘His violations are among the worst’: Man loses hunting privileges for life in 48 states after poaching spree
- Fleeing driver flips off of ramp in Brunswick
- 10 rockets target base with U.S. troops in Iraq