Two Clevelanders blame injuries on third-party products on Amazon

I-Team
Contact the I-Team
This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

(Warning: These injuries may be difficult for some people to see)

CLEVELAND (WJW)– It’s a serious wake-up call for anyone who shops online. Two Clevelanders are blaming life-changing injuries on products sold by third parties on Amazon.com.

One victim was hoping a foot spa would give him some comfort, but after soaking his feet in the heated water, he suffered third-degree burns. His feet had to be amputated.

The second victim suffered a traumatic brain injury while encased in a bubble ball intended for fun and recreation.

FOX 8 Cleveland Weather // Quick Links:

Trending Topics

Hot on FOX 8

More Viral

continue reading override

Missing

More Missing

Happening Headlines

More News