Police say Edwin, who goes by “Shorty”, was reported missing by family around 3 p.m. Sunday.
The family member said he had not been seen since Saturday.
Police found a bike belonging to Edwin in the 600 block of West Market St.
Police say it was near the home of one of Edwin’s acquaintances, Stephanie Marks.
According to a press release, Edwin’s body was found in Marks’ home Monday.
Marks, 46, is in the Wayne County Jail.
Police have not said what charges she is facing.
They’re searching for another person they say is an accomplice.
He has not been identified and is believed to have fled the area.
If you have information, call Orrville police at (330)684-5025 or text 847411 and type “OPD” in the body of the text with the tip.
The Ohio State Bureau of Criminal Investigation is assisting Orrville police.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Baker and Browns work to regroup after loss to Steelers
- Connecticut couple accused of forcing child to sleep in closet, kneel on tacks, drink hot sauce
- The College of Wooster moves to remote learning following ‘significant’ coronavirus clusters on campus
- $8 billion settlement: OxyContin-maker Purdue Pharma to plead to federal criminal charges in country’s opioid crisis
- Cuyahoga County Board of Elections provides update