CLEVELAND (WJW) — Police say he had so much to drink, he’s lucky he didn’t kill someone.
So why did a captain in the Cleveland Fire Department get behind the wheel? And how is he still driving?
The I-Team’s Carl Monday investigated and discovered that prosecutors often have their hands tied when it comes to taking drunk drivers off the road in Ohio.
The I-Team made several attempts to talk with Captain Matthew Corrigan, without success.
Watch the entire investigation in the video above.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Ohio electoral votes certified for President Trump
- Disney to lay off 4,000 more at California, Florida parks
- Brunswick officers honored for saving the life of a man who crashed car during a chase
- Wanted: Amherst police look for person who sprayed drive-thru worker in the face
- More than 30,000 file new unemployment claims in Ohio