ORRVILLE, Ohio (WJW) – State agents with the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation and Orrville police are investigating the death of an elderly man.
According to police sources, the body of 81-year-old Edwin Eberle was found Monday in a home on West Market Street in Orrville.
Eberle was reported missing Sunday.
His death is being investigated as a homicide.
The FOX 8 I-Team is following developments in this story. We’ll bring you updates as they happen.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Local healthcare workers keep busy on Thanksgiving as COVID-19 cases continue to rise
- Schools struggle to stay open as quarantines sideline staff
- I-TEAM: COVID-19 survivors share stories of hope as they celebrate Thanksgiving
- Have Thanksgiving leftovers? USDA offers tips on how to safely store them for later
- 10-year-old boy sets up hot cocoa stand to help raise money for non-profit