CLEVELAND (WJW) -The Cleveland Division of Police is investigating after a child was shot Tuesday evening in the East 101 and Parkview area.
Police tell the FOX 8 I-Team around 9 P.M. officers responded to Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital for a 7- year-old male with a gunshot wound. The child was transported to the hospital by his parents with a head injury.
Police say they learned he had suffered a gunshot wound to his head possibly from a stray shot. The child remains hospitalized at this time.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
Read the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Trolls doll pulled after complaints it promotes child abuse
- LIVE: Cuyahoga County officials provide coronavirus update
- Ready to have the time of your life? Jennifer Grey returning for ‘Dirty Dancing’ sequel
- Plane skids off runway in India; 14 killed, dozens hurt
- Six Shoreby Club employees test positive for COVID-19 before President Trump’s visit