CLEVELAND (WJW) — The FOX 8 I-Team has learned there was a shootout outside the Cleveland fire station on East 116th Street.
Multiple people were reportedly shot and wounded at the scene. While shots reportedly went into the fire station, no firefighters were hit, the I-Team confirmed.
Two people were taken to University Hospitals in “critical condition,” Cleveland EMS confirmed, a 34-year-old man and a 48-year-old man.
FOX 8 will continue to update this story as we learn more.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Stimulus check, $600-per-week jobless benefit included in new virus aid proposal
- New California law prompted by crash that killed Kobe Bryant
- Week 6 of Friday Night Touchdown: Vote for the game of the week
- Organizers, city leaders focused on safety ahead of Cleveland presidential debate
- Tumbling temps with more rain later in the week