The incident occurred Friday evening in the 9600 block of Cumberland Avenue.
The child was reportedly wounded, along with a young adult.
This is a developing story. FOX 8 will provide more information as it becomes available.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Baker and Browns work to regroup after loss to Steelers
- Connecticut couple accused of forcing child to sleep in closet, kneel on tacks, drink hot sauce
- The College of Wooster moves to remote learning following ‘significant’ coronavirus clusters on campus
- $8 billion settlement: OxyContin-maker Purdue Pharma to plead to federal criminal charges in country’s opioid crisis
- Cuyahoga County Board of Elections provides update