*Watch our report above on a 19-year-old who was fatally shot in Cuyahoga Falls*
CLEVELAND (WJW) — Cleveland police are investigating after a 16-year-old boy was shot.
Sources tell the I-TEAM it happened near E. 93rd St. and Union Ave. on Sunday.
The teen was taken to the hospital for a gunshot wound to the neck.
An EMS supervisor said he is currently listed in serious condition.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Teen’s heartwarming ‘Toy Story 3’-themed high school graduation pic goes viral
- Parma Rib ‘N Rock returns in 2021; held at Normandy High School
- Police: Man suspected of stabbing elderly woman in her bed arrested, charged in Mansfield
- TSA screens over 2 million passengers in a single day for first time since March 2020
- Wayne Dawson foundation scholarship giveaway awards 5 students: ‘This means I can forward my success’