He and his twin brother, Arcel, were shot while sleeping in their home.
Arcel is still recovering from injuries.
Surveillance video shows multiple suspects around the home at 1645 Clarendon Ave. SW in Canton around 2:30 a.m. on July 22.
Investigators believe one or more of the suspects may be from the Chicago area.
If you have information that can help investigators, call (330)489-3144 or text your tip by texting “CANTON” followed by your tip to 847411.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- ‘Does not bode well’: Al Roker uses woollybear test to predict winter weather ahead
- Big Avon Lake condo fire leaves residents picking up the pieces
- Texas man accused of flying drone over prison to deliver drugs, contraband
- What is the Espionage Act?
- ‘Whole house shook’: Loud ‘boom’ possibly a meteorite, video shows