He and his twin brother, Arcel, were shot while sleeping in their home.
Arcel is still recovering from injuries.
Surveillance video shows multiple suspects around the home at 1645 Clarendon Ave. SW in Canton around 2:30 a.m. on July 22.
Investigators believe one or more of the suspects may be from the Chicago area.
If you have information that can help investigators, call (330)489-3144 or text your tip by texting “CANTON” followed by your tip to 847411.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- As Kent prepares for Halloween, residents skeptical people will comply with COVID-19 ordinance
- Expect a rainy start to your week in Northeast Ohio
- 52 new coronavirus cases reported in Cleveland Sunday
- Halloween goes on at the White House during the pandemic with a few twists
- 3 suspects wanted after car, credit cards stolen from 72-year-old man whose wife is at Cleveland Clinic