He and his twin brother, Arcel, were shot while sleeping in their home.
Arcel is still recovering from injuries.
Surveillance video shows multiple suspects around the home at 1645 Clarendon Ave. SW in Canton around 2:30 a.m. on July 22.
Investigators believe one or more of the suspects may be from the Chicago area.
If you have information that can help investigators, call (330)489-3144 or text your tip by texting “CANTON” followed by your tip to 847411.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- When can I travel after testing positive for COVID?
- Hopkins Airport sees long lines, flight cancellations ahead of busy holiday weekend
- Demonstrators protest after deadly Akron police-involved shooting
- Uber report details thousands of sexual assault claims on platform
- Big Ten votes to add USC, UCLA as members starting in 2024