*Watch our report above on a police chase on I-90 and shooting above.*
EUCLID, Ohio (WJW) – The FOX 8 I-Team has learned Euclid detectives are investigating the deadly shooting of a 19-year-old man, and officers at the scene got harassed instead of getting information to help the solve the case.
Euclid’s Police Chief Scott Meyer told the I-TEAM the shooting happened around 3:30 p.m. Thursday on East 232 St. Police arrived on scene and found the injured man, identified Friday as Myles Miller. Officers immediately started life saving measures, Meyer said.
Miller died a short time later.
When officers began to try and figure out what happened, they found a hostile crowd. Most of the people there were uncooperative, Meyer said.
On Friday, Euclid police released more information and said a juvenile male suspect got into an altercation with Miller and shot him. The suspect surrendered to police Friday morning.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- ‘Little has changed’: Man whose father died in his arms during Dayton shooting still fighting for change one year later
- Drive-Ins RT: BK Rootbeer Drive In
- Drive-Ins RT: African Safari Wildlife Park
- Drive-Ins RT: Aut-O-Rama Drive-In
- August 3, 2020 Road Trip: Drive-Ins