ORRVILLE, Ohio (WJW) – State agents with the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation and Orrville police are investigating the death of an elderly man.
According to police sources, the body of 81-year-old Edwin Eberle was found Monday in a home on West Market Street in Orrville.
Eberle was reported missing Sunday.
His death is being investigated as a homicide.
The FOX 8 I-Team is following developments in this story. We’ll bring you updates as they happen.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Plane goes down in Avon cornfield after engine goes out
- ‘Blood sugar sisters’: Diabetic basketball players share special bond
- Godiva plans to close 128 chocolate stores across North America due to pandemic slump
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Two Ohio men, including one from Columbus, charged in Capitol riots, one accused of stealing coat rack