*Watch the I-TEAM report above on three inmates mistakenly getting released from the Cuyahoga County jail.*
According to a county spokesperson, Cleveland EMS arrived at the Cuyahoga County Jail early Sunday morning on a call of an unresponsive male inmate. Devauntae Daye, 28, was pronounced dead by EMS at 3:47 a.m.
Immediate family has been notified. Daye was booked into the jail on May 17.
County officials said no further information is available at this time.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Local healthcare workers keep busy on Thanksgiving as COVID-19 cases continue to rise
- Schools struggle to stay open as quarantines sideline staff
- I-TEAM: COVID-19 survivors share stories of hope as they celebrate Thanksgiving
- Have Thanksgiving leftovers? USDA offers tips on how to safely store them for later
- 10-year-old boy sets up hot cocoa stand to help raise money for non-profit