Schwarzenegger says he feels “fantastic” after having an aortic valve replacement surgery at the hospital.
“Thanks to the team at the Cleveland Clinic, I have a new aortic valve to go along with my new pulmonary valve from my last surgery,” he wrote on Twitter.
Since his surgery, Schwarzenegger has been walking through the streets of downtown Cleveland, enjoying the city’s sights and art.
“I feel fantastic and have already been walking the streets of Cleveland enjoying your amazing statues,” he continued.
Schwarzenegger is grateful for the hard work of his medical team and wants to thank all the doctors and nurses who cared for him.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- ‘Silence is gold’: President of Japan House L.A. shares Japanese etiquette advice
- Man arrested in hit-skip death of a mother, family dog to appear in court
- Video: Hero officers lift car off baby trapped after drunk driver rams her, her mother into barbershop
- Camping with Kenny at new Lake Metroparks campgrounds
- Man found dead of gunshot wound after crash