CLEVELAND (WJW) — Friday night’s storms resulted in flooding that impacted some drivers’ morning commutes.
According to the Ohio Department of Transportation, the Martin Luther King Jr. Drive entrance ramp to I-90 westbound was closed Saturday morning due to flooding.
Drivers were asked to avoid the area and plan to take an alternative route.
As of Saturday afternoon the entrance ramp appears to be reopened.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM:
- ‘Little has changed’: Man whose father died in his arms during Dayton shooting still fighting for change one year later
- Drive-Ins RT: BK Rootbeer Drive In
- Drive-Ins RT: African Safari Wildlife Park
- Drive-Ins RT: Aut-O-Rama Drive-In
- August 3, 2020 Road Trip: Drive-Ins