CLEVELAND (WJW)– A portion of Interstate 77 was closed in Cleveland because of a crash Wednesday evening.
The Ohio Department of Transportation said I-77 south is restricted from Interstate 490 to East 55th Street. The northbound lanes are shut down at Fleet Avenue.
A tow truck was towing a fire engine when it hit a concrete median, according to the Cleveland Division of Police. Both vehicles flipped and the freeway was covered in debris.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Here are the winning Mega Millions numbers for the $1 billion jackpot
- Sexton scores 25, Cavaliers beat Durant-less Nets 125-113
- Ohio funeral homes at breaking point, workers want COVID-19 vaccine
- Saturday bringing colder air, brighter skies to Northeast Ohio
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump