ASHLAND COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) – I-71 southbound south of U.S. 250 in Ashland County was closed for several hours from Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
Emergency responders are on the scene.
FOX 8 Patty Harken reports the closure is due to a quadruple fatal crash that happened Wednesday night.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol says a semi tipped over onto another vehicle around 11:30 p.m., killing four of the seven people in the other vehicle.
No other details about the crash have been released at this time.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Ballot selfie laws: Is it legal to snap a photo in your state?
- PHOTOS: Suspect wanted in South Euclid bank robbery
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- Colorado survivalist camp with bunkers, weapons and guard towers prepared for post-election turmoil
- Cleveland Fire to ‘Sound the Alarm’ for safety