ASHLAND COUNTY, Ohio (WJW) – I-71 southbound south of U.S. 250 in Ashland County was closed for several hours from Wednesday night into Thursday morning.
Emergency responders are on the scene.
FOX 8 Patty Harken reports the closure is due to a quadruple fatal crash that happened Wednesday night.
The Ohio State Highway Patrol says a semi tipped over onto another vehicle around 11:30 p.m., killing four of the seven people in the other vehicle.
No other details about the crash have been released at this time.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Here are the winning Mega Millions numbers for the $1 billion jackpot
- Sexton scores 25, Cavaliers beat Durant-less Nets 125-113
- Ohio funeral homes at breaking point, workers want COVID-19 vaccine
- Saturday bringing colder air, brighter skies to Northeast Ohio
- Ohio family grateful for pardon from President Trump