This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Tuesday is the first “full day” of fall!
Many enjoy the season for a variety of reasons, and there are health benefits to enjoy too.
Here are some things to consider:
- Go outside — your mood is boosted by light
- Spending time outdoors may also help with concentration
- Fall is a great time to workout in nature (try hiking or other activities)
- Enjoy the fruits and vegetables of the season (like pears, pumpkins, spaghetti squash, kale, sweet potatoes and cranberries)
- If you suffer from allergies, use air filters and saline nasal spray and wait to go outside until after 4 p.m. when the pollen count decreases