CLEVELAND (WJW) — Fat Head’s Brewery is brewing something special to grant wishes for local children with life-threatening illnesses.
‘A Special Wish Ale’ will also be available at the following locations on December 9:
- Winking Lizard (Bedford, Lakewood, Mayfield, Mentor, Independence, and Beachwood)
- Barrio Tacos (Lakewood and Cleveland – Gateway)
- Wild Eagle Steak Saloon (Broadview Heights)
- The Islander (Middleburg Heights)
- Mabel’s BBQ (Cleveland and Woodmere)
- Geraci’s Restaurant (Pepper Pike)
- The Wild Goose (Willoughby)
- Nora’s Public House (Willoughby)
- Townhall (Cleveland and Columbus) – date to be announced
- Merry Arts (Lakewood) – date to be announced
One dollar of each pint sold will be donated to A Special Wish NEO to help grant wishes for children up to 20 years old who have been diagnosed with a life-threatening illness.
With the funds raised from the 2021 fundraiser, A Special Wish NEO granted Brian’s “Big Wish” to visit Walt Disney World.