BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – It is good on hot dogs, sandwiches, and pretzels, but in a beer?
Beer flavors have expanded over the years from Strawberry Shortcake to Wild Onion Pumpkin Ale.
Now, French’s Mustard has entered the flavored beer game with their new creation, Mustard Beer
Grab a pint of #MustardBeer and make a toast to good taste. 🍺 We partnered with @oskarblues for #NationalMustardDay to bring you a new way to mustard, available 8/1. Go to https://t.co/93m7GMJKpL to learn more. While supplies last. 21+. US Only. pic.twitter.com/LssNqidMkg— French’s (@Frenchs) July 29, 2020
French’s Mustard partnered with Oskar Blues Brewery to create this new pint.
The Mustard Beer is only available in the United States.
The first day you can buy this new creation is August 1st which happens to be National Mustard Day.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election