BATON ROUGE, La. (BRPROUD) – It is good on hot dogs, sandwiches, and pretzels, but in a beer?
Beer flavors have expanded over the years from Strawberry Shortcake to Wild Onion Pumpkin Ale.
Now, French’s Mustard has entered the flavored beer game with their new creation, Mustard Beer
Grab a pint of #MustardBeer and make a toast to good taste. 🍺 We partnered with @oskarblues for #NationalMustardDay to bring you a new way to mustard, available 8/1. Go to https://t.co/93m7GMJKpL to learn more. While supplies last. 21+. US Only. pic.twitter.com/LssNqidMkg— French’s (@Frenchs) July 29, 2020
French’s Mustard partnered with Oskar Blues Brewery to create this new pint.
The Mustard Beer is only available in the United States.
The first day you can buy this new creation is August 1st which happens to be National Mustard Day.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Not cooking a bird? Arby’s brings deep-fried turkey to menu
- U.S. Surgeon General takes part in roundtable at University Hospitals to discuss coronavirus pandemic
- More rain expected Friday morning, sunshine returns for Halloween
- Lake County sheriff warns residents to be on alert after series of armed carjackings
- City of Cleveland notified of 41 new cases of COVID-19, one additional death