CLEVELAND (WJW) — October 1 marks the beginning of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and FOX 8 is honoring those who are battling, survived or passed away from breast cancer.
You can help us by submitting a photo of your loved one to our online gallery. Be sure to include their name and a brief description. The submission box is down below.
According to BreastCancer.org, besides skin cancer, breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among American women.
In 2020, it’s estimated that about 30% of newly diagnosed cancers in women will be breast cancers.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Live video: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine holds coronavirus news conference
- Health panel proposes colon cancer tests start at 45, not 50
- Kenny’s celebrating the ‘Best of Cleveland’
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?