CLEVELAND (WJW) — October 1 marks the beginning of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and FOX 8 is honoring those who are battling, survived or passed away from breast cancer.
You can help us by submitting a photo of your loved one to our online gallery. Be sure to include their name and a brief description. The submission box is down below.
According to BreastCancer.org, besides skin cancer, breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer among American women.
In 2020, it’s estimated that about 30% of newly diagnosed cancers in women will be breast cancers.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Wintertime feel: Overnight snow flurries possible followed by cold temps in the morning
- Local business owners optimistic for end of Ohio’s coronavirus health orders
- Family grieving loss attributed to ‘COVID psychosis’
- Middle school student helps community get new street lamp in effort to combat light pollution
- Cleveland police search for missing 81-year-old man with dementia, mental health disorders