Editor’s Note: The video above is from a coronavirus testing site in Akron.
(WJW) – The Ohio Department of Health is offering free coronavirus tests at pop-up sites across the state this week.
Anyone can get a test for free. You don’t need an appointment or a referral.
It is first come first served.
Tests will be given Monday, June 29, in Lisbon and Canton.
The Lisbon testing begins at 9 a.m. at Community Action Agencies of Columbiana County at 7880 Lincole Pl.
Testing is scheduled to run until 4 p.m.
In Canton, testing is scheduled from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at My Community Health Center at 1400 Sherrick Rd. SE.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Pence’s top aide tests positive for coronavirus
- Chilly fall temps continue this weekend in Northeast Ohio
- Vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris talks to FOX 8 one-on-one during Cleveland campaign stop
- Cleveland man charged with murder after stabbing brother, police report
- Dr. Fauci says ‘maybe we should be mandating’ masks nationally, as COVID-19 cases surge