WESTLAKE, Ohio (WJW) — The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is making a stop in the Greater Cleveland area this Saturday.
From 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., the popular, all-pink cafe on wheels will be parked at Crocker Park near Nordstrom Rack and Regal Cinemas.
Hello Kitty fans can look forward to new exclusive goodies and limited-edition collectibles, including:
- Hello Kitty Cafe Cookie Plush
- Hand-decorated cookie sets
- Sprinkle Mugs
- Enamel Pin Sets
- Madeleine Cookie Sets
- Hello Kitty Cafe Canvas Totes
The truck will also have other best-selling items in stock.
The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is continuing to make stops in cities all over the United States.
The truck has put increased cleaning and safety measures in place to prevent further spread of coronavirus. The measures include:
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves inside of the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck
- Stanchions and social-distancing markers will be placed on the ground to encourage proper physical distancing for guests in line
- Counters will be wiped down with disinfectant every 30 minutes
- POS and payment readers will be wiped down every 30 minutes
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Contactless/cashless transactions
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- NFL Conference Championship betting tips: Bet now or bet later?
- ‘A new kind of respect’: Historic season ends; a new Cleveland Browns era begins
- ‘Rooting hard for you’: Will departure note tradition end with Trump?
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine
- Biden outlines ‘Day One’ agenda of executive actions