WESTLAKE, Ohio (WJW) — The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck is scheduled to return to Crocker Park next month.
As fans have come to expect, the truck is stocked full of delectable cookies, macarons, popcorn and also plenty of Hello Kitty swag, all available for purchase. The truck heads to the Cleveland area come Saturday, Sept. 12.
Since 2014, two Hello Kitty Cafe Trucks have rolled around the country, bringing the Japanese cartoon cat’s cafe goodies to the masses.
The Cleveland-area stop, which fans can find setup near the Nordstrom Rack, runs from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., with social distancing guidelines in place.
Find out more about the event right here.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Cleveland police looking for suspects who kidnapped woman, forced her to withdraw money
- Odell Beckham Jr. undergoing MRI Monday, after suffering game-ending knee injury against Bengals
- AP Top 25: Indiana jumps in at 17; Ohio State moves up to 3
- Americans sweet on chocolate, baked goods during pandemic, study finds
- Ohio coronavirus numbers: 2,309 new cases, no new fatalities reported