CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – A Heat Advisory is in effect for portions of Northeast Ohio through 9 p.m. Thursday.
This is for Ashland, Carroll, Coshocton, Crawford, Cuyahoga, Erie, Holmes, Huron, Lorain, Mahoning, Medina, Ottawa, Portage, Richland, Sandusky, Stark, Summit, Tuscarawas, and Wayne counties.
It went into effect at 11 a.m.
There is also an Air Quality Alert in effect.
It’s a good day to stay inside if possible.
If you are spending time outside, drink plenty of water and look for signs of heat exhaustion.
According to the CDC that can include:
- Heavy sweating
- Cold, pale, and clammy skin
- Fast, weak pulse
- Nausea or vomiting
- Muscle cramps
- Tiredness or weakness
Temperatures will climb into the 90s again tomorrow, but there is a little relief this weekend.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- ‘Little has changed’: Man whose father died in his arms during Dayton shooting still fighting for change one year later
- Drive-Ins RT: BK Rootbeer Drive In
- Drive-Ins RT: African Safari Wildlife Park
- Drive-Ins RT: Aut-O-Rama Drive-In
- August 3, 2020 Road Trip: Drive-Ins