*Watch our report above on how COVID-19 tests work and their reliability*
According to officials, this brings the total to 4,482 confirmed cases and 89 deaths.
The ages of those affected range from under 1 year old to over 100 years old.
The Ohio Department of Health said there have been 99,969 total confirmed and probable COVID-19 cases in the state, resulting in the deaths of 3,668 residents, since the pandemic began. It’s presumed that 77,429 have recovered.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Ohio elections leaders still looking for more than 20-thousand poll workers
- Car crashes into house in Trumbull County, killing sleeping man
- Protesters leave casket full of dirt, cow manure at North Carolina police station
- Free coronavirus testing Saturday in several Northeast Ohio counties
- Pregnant woman rescues husband from shark attack