CLEVELAND (WJW)– The Cleveland Division of Police continues to investigate the shooting of a 10-year-old boy.
It happened Tuesday at about 5 p.m. on East 117th Street near Luke Avenue.
Police said a group of people, who were recording a music video on the corner, exchanged gunfire with occupants of a car.
The victim was shot in the back. He remains at University Hospitals Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital.
Two men, ages 18 and 20, were arrested in connection with the shooting.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- American, United Airlines to furlough 32,000 workers without federal bailout agreement
- Chance for showers, cooler temps expected Thursday
- Dr. Birx: In-person learning should be a school-by-school decision
- 12 new coronavirus cases confirmed in Cleveland Wednesday