CLEVELAND — It feels like home at the I-X Center in Cleveland as The Great Big Home & Garden Expo comes to town!
More than 600 exhibitors are sharing their ideas for home improvement projects, gardening, landscaping and decorating.
Visitors can stop by the energy efficient Idea Home and enjoy 2,400 feet of creative construction solutions.
Other custom-built homes showcase the latest trends that are sure to inspire.
But it’s the garden displays that usually draw the visitors first.
“They immediately go into the garden showcase because they want a little bit of spring, and they want to look at what’s new in the landscaping. And we have 19 beautifully landscaped gardens that are from northeast Ohio’s top landscapers,” explained Rosanna Hrabnicky, the show manager.
This year all of the gardens are designed with a “classic TV program” theme.
Celebrities including Chip Wade of HGTV’s Curb Appeal and Bryan Baeumler of HGTV’s Disaster DIY and House of Bryan Baeumler and will also offer their expertise throughout the show, as will representatives from Petitti Garden Centers.
The Great Big Home & Garden Expo runs through Sunday, Feb. 12.
Dates and Hours:
- Saturday, Feb. 4 / 10 a.m. — 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 5 / 10 a.m. — 5 p.m.
- Monday, Feb. 6 / 11 a.m. — 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 7 / 11 a.m. — 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 8 / 11 a.m. — 9 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 9 / 11 a.m. — 9 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 10 / 11 a.m. — 9 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 11 / 10 a.m. — 9 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 12 / 10 a.m. — 6 p.m.
Location and Parking:
Cleveland’s I-X Center
6200 Riverside Dr.
Cleveland, OH 44135
$8.00 per vehicle
For more information, click here.