COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) – “Please, please please wear a mask.”
He said the same also goes for protestors.
The governor had been asked about it because of recent campaign events where supporters were seen without masks.
Ohio has a statewide mask mandate that has been in place since July.
The health order applies to all indoor venues and says masks must be worn outdoors when social distancing is not possible.
“Political campaigns, whether its Joe Biden, Vice President Biden or President Trump or it’s a local candidate, and they’re having a political rally, we do not exclude them from that order,” DeWine said.
Read more stories on FOX8.com below:
- LIVE: Minnesota police at scene of bank robbery with hostages
- Teacher disarms sixth-grade girl who opened fire at Idaho middle school, injuring 3
- Texas linebacker Jake Ehlinger found dead in Austin
- Cleveland 911 dispatchers caught sleeping on job, talking to inmates
- Florida principal under investigation after paddling child