COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) – “Please, please please wear a mask.”
He said the same also goes for protestors.
The governor had been asked about it because of recent campaign events where supporters were seen without masks.
Ohio has a statewide mask mandate that has been in place since July.
The health order applies to all indoor venues and says masks must be worn outdoors when social distancing is not possible.
“Political campaigns, whether its Joe Biden, Vice President Biden or President Trump or it’s a local candidate, and they’re having a political rally, we do not exclude them from that order,” DeWine said.
Read more stories on FOX8.com below:
- Parent sues Hudson City School district for risking ‘health and safety’ of students with return to in-person education
- Newsfeed Now: Trump campaigns in PA; Changes to Thursday’s presidential debate
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears
- Show Info: October 20, 2020
- Reese’s tricked-out Halloween door dispenses hands-free treats