COLUMBUS, Ohio (WJW) – “Please, please please wear a mask.”
He said the same also goes for protestors.
The governor had been asked about it because of recent campaign events where supporters were seen without masks.
Ohio has a statewide mask mandate that has been in place since July.
The health order applies to all indoor venues and says masks must be worn outdoors when social distancing is not possible.
“Political campaigns, whether its Joe Biden, Vice President Biden or President Trump or it’s a local candidate, and they’re having a political rally, we do not exclude them from that order,” DeWine said.
Read more stories on FOX8.com below:
- First lady hits campaign trail in Pennsylvania for Trump
- Ohio dog warden shares photos of abused dog in hopes of finding person responsible
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon
- Florida man received $1.9 million in coronavirus relief funds, used money to buy Mercedes, prosecutors say
- Haunted Northeast Ohio RT: Historic Sandusky County Jail