CUYAHOGA FALLS, Ohio (WJW) – The coronavirus pandemic has increased demand for Purell.
Purell manufacturer, GOJO, is hiring to keep with that need.
GOJO is holding a virtual career fair Tuesday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
According to their website, they’re holding an event every Tuesday.
They are currently hiring at several Northeast Ohio locations, including Wooster, Navarre, and Cuyahoga Falls.
They say they continue to add positions.
You can check out their job listings here.
To set up an interview, send your contact information and resume to resumes@GOJO.com.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Conditions are right for great fall color when leaves change this season
- COVID calculator: Group develops tool to estimate person’s chance of getting virus
- Protest for jailed Capitol rioters: Police ready this time
- Browns linebacker Anthony Walker placed on injured reserve
- Mega Millions, Powerball hit big jackpots ahead of weekend drawings