CLEVELAND (WJW)– Giant Eagle announced plans to hire more than 1,350 people in full and part-time positions across its Northeast Ohio locations.
The company said it has 800 openings in the Cleveland area, and more than 500 between Akron and Canton.
Open positions include personal shoppers for curbside pickup and home delivery, deli and prepared food clerks, cashiers, pharmacy technicians, warehouse selectors and CDL drivers. Daytime, evening and overnight shifts are available.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- House GOP elects Elise Stefanik to No. 3 post after ousting Liz Cheney
- Car destroyed by fire after driver uses hand sanitizer while smoking cigarette
- ‘We need to get people off the bridge as soon as possible’: Hear Tenn. bridge crews frantic 911 calls after crack found
- FBI helping investigate Gina DeJesus carjacking: I-Team
- Feeling lucky? Mega Millions jackpot grows to $430 million