CLEVELAND (WJW)– Giant Eagle announced plans to hire more than 1,350 people in full and part-time positions across its Northeast Ohio locations.
The company said it has 800 openings in the Cleveland area, and more than 500 between Akron and Canton.
Open positions include personal shoppers for curbside pickup and home delivery, deli and prepared food clerks, cashiers, pharmacy technicians, warehouse selectors and CDL drivers. Daytime, evening and overnight shifts are available.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Cloudy Thanksgiving expected with temps in the 50s, chance for showers
- Officials react after two local counties moved to level purple on state’s coronavirus advisory map
- City of Cleveland notified of 333 more confirmed cases of COVID-19, no new deaths
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade to march on despite pandemic
- Doctor shares video showing what COVID patients see in final moments