GENEVA, Ohio (WJW) — Geneva Area City Schools are closed today — Friday, Nov. 13 — due to staff shortages.
The district said there will be no transportation to Atech or St. John with a shuttle bus. There will also be no breakfast or lunches distributed today.
All activities for Geneva Schools are canceled for the weekend.
The normal schedule will resume on Monday, Nov. 16.
RELATED VIDEO, BELOW:
Read more headlines, below:
- Shocking moment caught on car dashcam: Wooden board flies off truck on Ohio turnpike, crashes into car’s windshield
- Northeast Ohio gas prices jump again this week, AAA reports
- Video shows 2 children dodge bullets during sidewalk shootout: NYPD
- Heat a factor in death of Ohio resident backpacking at Grand Canyon
- Injured 12-year-old rescued from Missouri roller coaster after nearly 2 hours