CLEVELAND (WJW)– Funeral services were Wednesday for Cleveland Police Officer Nicholas Sabo.
The 39-year-old took his own life on Sept. 4.
The family received friends at 10 a.m. at Holy Name Church with the funeral immediately following. The services were private and there was a police escort from the church to the cemetery.
Sabo worked in the Cleveland Division of Police Fourth District. He is survived by his wife Brienne and their four children.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Cleveland reports 266 new coronavirus cases Sunday
- Monday starts off rainy, with snow around the corner in Northeast Ohio
- ODOT crews preparing for the first major snowstorm of the season
- ‘We didn’t do it lightly’: Summa Health on decision to suspend some elective procedures
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump