CLEVELAND (WJW)– Funeral services were Wednesday for Cleveland Police Officer Nicholas Sabo.
The 39-year-old took his own life on Sept. 4.
The family received friends at 10 a.m. at Holy Name Church with the funeral immediately following. The services were private and there was a police escort from the church to the cemetery.
Sabo worked in the Cleveland Division of Police Fourth District. He is survived by his wife Brienne and their four children.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Can Cookie save the season? Cleveland Indians need a win tonight to keep the season alive
- ‘I am woman’ singer Helen Reddy dies at 78
- Clouds, wind, and rain; cooler air pushes in tomorrow
- From ‘Will you shut up man?’ to ‘Everyone knows he’s a liar,’ first presidential debate goes off the rails
- Hillary Clinton responds to ‘would you shut up, man’ moment at presidential debate