(NEXSTAR) — Popeyes is offering its popular chicken sandwich for free.
Now through Nov. 15, you can get the sandwich — original or spicy — at no cost if you spend $10 or more at participating U.S. Popeyes restaurants. Only one sandwich is allowed per order per day.
The promotion is running in honor of National Fried Chicken Sandwich Day (Nov. 9.), according to Brand Eating.
The deal, posted on Popeyes’ website, isn’t valid for third-party delivery orders.
You’ll need to order from the Popeyes website or app.
The Popeyes Chicken Sandwich, which features all-white meat chicken breast fillet marinated in a blend of Louisiana seasonings, has been in high demand since its introduction in August 2019.
The sandwich normally costs $3.99.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Police: Truck with 100 monkeys crashes, some of them missing
- March for Life: Thousands gather in DC gather with renewed hope about abortion laws
- Big tech: Next target of D.C. lawmakers
- Preteens could be vaccinated without parents’ consent under California bill
- Teen petitions NFL to move day Super Bowl is played