BEDFORD, Ohio (WJW)– Former Bedford High School teacher Laura Dunker pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual battery.
The 31-year-old will be sentenced on Nov. 19 at 2 p.m. for the third-degree felonies.
Dunker was accused of having contact with two minors. It happened between November 2018 and November 2019, according to the indictment.
The Bedford City School District notified Bedford police of the allegations on Nov. 6, 2019. Dunker was placed on leave and later submitted her resignation.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Summa Health to suspend some elective procedures, as coronavirus cases surge
- Cleveland reports 444 new coronavirus cases for last two days
- Sunshine will continue in Northeast Ohio, as holiday weekend comes to a close
- RTA holiday-themed trains hit the tracks
- Small businesses receive needed support on Small Business Saturday