BEDFORD, Ohio (WJW)– Former Bedford High School teacher Laura Dunker pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual battery.
The 31-year-old will be sentenced on Nov. 19 at 2 p.m. for the third-degree felonies.
Dunker was accused of having contact with two minors. It happened between November 2018 and November 2019, according to the indictment.
The Bedford City School District notified Bedford police of the allegations on Nov. 6, 2019. Dunker was placed on leave and later submitted her resignation.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- House GOP elects Elise Stefanik to No. 3 post after ousting Liz Cheney
- Car destroyed by fire after driver uses hand sanitizer while smoking cigarette
- ‘We need to get people off the bridge as soon as possible’: Hear Tenn. bridge crews frantic 911 calls after crack found
- FBI helping investigate Gina DeJesus carjacking: I-Team
- Feeling lucky? Mega Millions jackpot grows to $430 million